BoxMaster® is the latest training tool for boxing specialists and fitness enthusiasts alike. Designed by professional boxer Rai Fazio, the BoxMaster is great for improving stamina, coordination, agility and cardiovascular health. Its unique design allows members to throw any punch or combination of punches, with the feel of hitting a focus mitt. Catering to all user levels, the BoxMaster® will encourage greater boxing style fitness participation. In just 30 minutes, through 7 active rounds of punching and 7 active recovery rounds you will hit every aspect of conditioning both aerobically and anaerobically. This new form of boxing style conditioning excites and encourage greater participation in group fitness training and will help improve member retention by offering an entirely different way to get in shape.
W: 33 IN (84 CM)
L: 30 IN (76 CM)
H: 82 IN (208 CM)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 225 LBS (102 KG)
- 12 perfectly positioned striking pads to accommodate a variety of specific punches
- 4 towers for an effective small group exercise environment
- Proprietary spring arm design provides optimal strike absorption for maximum efficiency and injury prevention
- Adjustable tower and pads make BoxMaster a perfect fit for heights 5'0³ to 6'10 (152.4 cm to 208 cm)
- Total body conditioning based on a 7 round system / 30 minute session
- Ideal for small group revenue generating programs
- Provides a comprehensive target pad training protocol allowing one trainer to work effectively with multiple clients
- Optional base and optional kick pad available (sold separately)
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, 5 years parts on major mechanical components - spring arm assemblies & main frame mounting tube. 1 year on unlisted parts, handles & accessories. 6 months on upholstery. 2 years labour.