HUGE VARIETY. SMALL FOOTPRINT.
Each of our multi-stations have the smallest possible footprint, while combining the most essential elements from our strength lines. Add in great features like swiveling pulleys on the Lat Pull Down, Low Row and Triceps Press and fully adjustable pulleys on the Cable Crossover System, and you have an economical, space-saving equipment solution that doesn’t look, feel or train like one.
Lock N Load® Technology
Now weight selection is as easy as flipping a switch. The intuitive Lock N Load® design is easily recognizable. If you’ve ever flicked a light switch on and off, you’ll immediately understand how it works. Universally color-coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance-free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance and customer service headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace.
- Lat Pull Down with swivel pulley.
- Triceps Press with swivel pulley.
- Low Row with swivel pulley.
- Fully adjustable cable cross over system.
- Stabilization handles for balance and control.
- Lock N Load® weight selection system.
- Rubber feet for floor protection.
- 5 lb incremental add on plates.
- Unlimited high-low cable positioning combinations.
- All steel adjustable pulleys with single hand adjustment design.
W: 190 cm.
L: 387 cm.
H: 239 cm.
Stack Weight: LAT Pull Down / Low Row 135 kg / Triceps Press 105 kg / Cross Over (2 x 52.5 kg).
Overall Weight: 766 kg.
Shipping Weight: 869 kg.