Inspired by the increasing trend of glute exercises seen in various and dangerous executions in the gyms today, the Nautilus Glute Drive piece safely and smartly isolates your glutes, building power through a strong hip bridge motion, creating sexy glutes, improved hip and core stability. These benefits are universally desirable, important for a wide variety of sports and exercises, and are arguably the most important muscles for total athleticism. The Glute Drive gives you the full benefits of the hip thrust exercise, simply, safely, and with good form. The machine is designed to promote good biomechanics and balanced weight curve. A comfortable padded belt secures the user to the back pad which supports the full length of the spine for added safety. Users can load up to four plates on each side, which gives the machine a max weight load of 360 lbs.
- Upper body pivot bench provides full spinal stabilization and support
- Heavy reinforced padded waist harness provides optimal lifting application
- Oversized angled foot platform to accommodate users of all sizes
- Dual sided safety catch and release mechanism for ease of use
- Bottom dropout safety stop
- 360 lbs max load capacity
- Integrated resistance band pegs for modification of load curve
- Commercial Grade dual pivot bearings
- 3mm Wall thickness industrial grade steel
- Delrin coated protective wear surfaces on heavy contact and load points
W: 152.5 cm.
L: 157.5 cm.
H: 89 cm.
OVERALL WEIGHT: 114 kg.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 138 kg.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, 5 years parts on major mechanical components - guide rods, plates, bearings, etc. 1 year on minor mechanical components - plate switches, cables, grips, etc. 90 days on upholstery, 2 years labour.
*optional plate storage rack