With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn® set the standard for an industry. With the AC Sport, we've taken it to a whole new level . Riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself “ but your riders will definitely want it in theirs.
W: 20 IN (51 CM)
L: 43.5 IN (110 CM)
H: 50 IN (127 CM)
MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 50 IN (127 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: NA
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 115 LBS (53 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 129 LBS (59 KG)
- Carbon Blue durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish “ E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
- Recommended User Height: 4'11 to 6'8³.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components and accessories** purchased with a bike order are warranted for 2 years parts and 2 years labour. 10 year warranty on belts.