THE HARDEST WORKOUT IN THE GYM JUST GOT HARDER.
The StairMaster 10G marks a revolutionary shift in stair-climbing technology. The innovative new design features the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load up stairs, for the most intense climbing workout. The 10G's advancements all focus on delivering the best climbing experience ever created. User-focused features include the widest and deepest stepping surface and lowest step-up height in the industry, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance.
W: 34 IN (86 CM)
L: 63 IN (160 CM)
H: 83 IN (210 CM)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 646 LBS (293 KG)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 400 LBS (181 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 807 LBS (366 KG)
RECOMMENDED CEILING HEIGHT: 10 FT (305 CM)
- LCD OpenHub Console (10" & 15" Console options also available. Contact us for more info).
- Includes the new OverDrive Training Mode that simulates performing a Sled Push and Farmer's Carry up stairs for the most intense cardio workout
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal
- Electronically controlled generator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hand rail mounted stop button, level controls and contact heart rate
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 (20 cm) high, 12 (30 cm) deep and 22 (56 cm) wide
- Step Up Height: 9
- Step rate: 25 Levels, ranging from 24-190 steps per minute
- 15 display allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking (15 display includes BLE headphones and HR connectivity)
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device available with PVS and 15³ display
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10³ displays pre-wired for PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other
components 5 years parts and labour.