HumanSport is so simple, intuitive and natural that it feels as if it were custom-built for each and every user. Seven cable based machines with dual weight stacks provide a complete range of workouts for total body training. When paired with the provided programming designed by our Master Instructors, HumanSport makes a powerful addition to any facility.
Lock N Load Technology
Now weight selection is as easy as flipping a switch. The intuitive Lock N Load design is easily recognizable. If you’ve ever flicked a light switch on and off, you’ll immediately understand how it works. Universally color coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance and customer service headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace.
- Dual weight stacks for personalized or group training, as a standard configuration
- User Feels Stack Weight Capacity: 2x 80 LB (2x 36 KG) at each handle through two, independent and enclosed weight stacks.
- Cable drive system, user defined path of motion
- Nine horizontal position options and 12 vertical position adjustment options
- 3:1 ratio with 9.5 FT (289.5 CM) training space and 113 IN (287 CM) cable travel
- Supporting both low and slow resistance and explosive movements
- Integrated ballet bar to assist with stretching and stability
- Standard accessories included: pair of hand grips, ankle strap, and padded bar
- 12 pre-defined exercises with static placards, many more available
- Easy access to guild rods from the front or rear shrouds
- Flat back tower to be positioned against a wall, pillar, matching machines, or others in your functional training area(s)
- Simple cable replacement procedures
- Standard roller bearings replace plastic bushings for smoother rotation
- Fits through a standard door frame for ease of install and transport
- Open top design to visually inspect cables without having to remove shrouds
- 3 floor bolt locations
- Stainless steel wear plates
- 3:1 cable ratio for low starting resistance
- Weight stack utilizes Lock N Load switch technology for quick and easy weight selection even while seated
- Easily adjustable, counter balanced pivot handles, even while in the seated position
- Open design allowing for wheelchair access
W: 191cm – Arms Extended Left and Right 317cm.
H: 182cm – Arms Extended Vertically Up 234cm.
Stack Weight: 2x 36kg.
Overall Weight: 499kg.
Shipping Weight: 522kg.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, 5 years parts on major mechanical components - guide rods, plates, bearings, etc. 1 year on minor mechanical components - plate switches, cables, grips, etc. 90 days on upholstery, 2 years labour.