For over a decade, the Schwinn has set the standard as the cycle studio workhorse. Now, 20 years after Schwinn built the first production bike for indoor cycling, we are proud to introduce the IC Classic that combines the proven, traditional drive train of the IC Pro 20 with updated features of the rock solid Studio 3. The sturdy steel frame, heavy perimeter weighted flywheel, traditional chain drive, and direct pressure brake give this bike the strength to keep it moving ride after ride.
All Schwinn AC indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
- Ship Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Classic handlebar design with integrated water bottle holder and smart phone tablet mount
- Perimeter-weighted flywheel with dual-pad brake technology
- Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket. Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
- Narrow Q-Factor
- Optional Cadence Pro Console
- Trapezoidal seat adjustment
- Frame Finish - E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components and accessories** purchased with a bike order are warranted for 2 years parts and 2 years labour. 10 year warranty on belts.