Elliptical training has become second only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio categories in the eyes of many clients. Finding the right motion, creating user-centric safety features and offering the industry’s best entertainment solutions was paramount in our Star Trac Cross Trainer design. The breakthrough begins with an ingenious rear approach open-step design that gives you the safest possible entry and exit on and off the product. The pedal placement design offers a best in class Q factor for enhanced bio-mechanics and our Soft Trac pedals ensures maximum comfort throughout the training session. The result is a better, more effective and more efficient workout.
Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch
OpenHub LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 Series Star Trac. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
- Efficient footprint and approachable, stable platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles.
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, a dedicated heart rate display, Polar telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holders.
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- Soft Trac pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout.
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking.
- Telemetry and contact HR.
- USB charging port.
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display.
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder.
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply.
- Start Up Watts: 20.
- Powder-coated Steel frame.
- 18 in (47 cm) Stride Length.
W: 76 cm.
L: 193 cm.
H: 182 cm.
Max User Weight: 181 kg.
Product Weight: 153 kg.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 2 years labour.